21 October 2013
The new association, Australian-Italian Leaders of Tomorrow (ALTO), is celebrating their inauguration at this year’s Carlton Lygon Italian Festa. Join like-minded Australian-Italian professionals and entrepreneurs over on Sunday 27th October 2013 at Piazza Italia on Lygon Street Carlton between 11:00am and 9:00pm.
MEET THE ALTO LEADERSHIP TEAM
Get to know our ALTO Leadership committee and other members. Find out about the many events and opportunities that the new Association will offer to its members. Our inaugural launch event, sponsored by Brunetti and Holding Redlich, will be run shortly after the Carlton Italian Festa and invitations are available from our stall.
Our stall will also have a number of other goodies and free food, not to mention the Festa itself will have plenty of other things to do, with Carlton’s best on show including some of Melbourne’s best foodies and a number of international guests. Don’t miss this opportunity to join us in celebrating the rich history and heritage of the Italian community in Australia, and we hope to see you soon.
OUR TOP 6 SUGGESTED EVENT ACTIVITIES
1) Listen To Patrizio – Italian singing worldwide superstar vocalists flown from Italy especially for the Festival
2) Grab some Italian food – Brunetti, DOC, Woodstock, 400 Gradi – so many other great eateries too
3) Visit the Gelato World Tour station – everyone loves ice-cream
4) Italian Food Demonstration – Pasta, Cakes – Nothing beats beautiful hand-made Italian cuisine. Learn how it’s done.
5) Laugh – with comedian Joe Avati!
6) Italian Luxury Cars – Look out for the super cars – Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and Alfa Romeo!
For a full program of events, visit: http://www.carltonitalianfesta.org.au
Don’t forget, the date and details for the Carlton Italian Festa are:
Sunday 27th October 2013
Lygon Street Carlton
11:00am – 9:00pm